Friday 9 January 2015

Flowers and Seam Binding



Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy crafty place
I am sure you are all back into the swing of things as we are in the second week of 2015!
Time goes so fast.
 
I wanted to share with you some of the many crafting projects I have been making and hope to inspire you all along the way.
 
I started playing with scrap papers and Rosette flowers but soon found myself making lots of these gorgeous creations for adding to any craft project.
 
 
It was a good time to get some seam binding coloured as well so ive made a vintage collection
 
 
and also a shabby chic collection all in pretty packaging!
 
 
Along with some crochet pretties
 


This one is a Cream Jug or Sugar Bowl cover with glass beads!
 

This doily is going to be used in a journal im thinking!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete