Sunday 9 November 2014

Christmas cards and a gift card Tag

 
 
Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy place!
I must say Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year so creating all the cards, decorations and gifts is such an enjoyable time.
 
We are having another blog hop so you don't miss any of the creations.
You can start here or
 You can go back here 
 
As you can see from all the Design Teams creations Jo over at Imagine if has all the supplies you will need to get started on your own creations!
 
 
My task this week was to create a Christmas card! No way Jo! I couldn't stop at one so I made a few and then I also made a tag to hold a gift card!
 

 I started with some red card stock for the base of my Christmas card and layered it up with silver embossed card (thank you Debbie) and then using some foam dots I added a traditional Santa cut out from a lovely sheet of paper from Jo then finished off with a selection of flowers, bling and a bow.


 
I had a look in my box of chipboard supplies from Imagine if! and oh what did I find but more Christmas stuff! lol I was like a kid in a candy shop!


 
I created a few different card backgrounds.  I inked and stained trees candles and deer, glued them on then added sentiments and bling to complete the collection of Christmas cards.



 
I wasn't finished yet though as I needed to create a tag to send to a friend!
I still had one of my tags left over from another project so I glued down a stunning paper from Jo then inked the edges to make it pop! 


I added three leaves and red flat back pearls to create a holly, an inked deer, a stamped sentiment and some dyed seam binding and a pocket with a mini card on the back to finish off.
 







6 comments:

  1. wow you've been busy, well done, especially love this last tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Brenda and thank you!

      Delete
  2. love your work. haven't made any christmas stuff myself yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maureen :) thank you...im sure you will get your Christmas creations started soon.

      Delete
  3. These look great. You sure have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie thank you :) and yes its that time of year to get started on my creations and gifts!

      Delete