Sunday 2 November 2014

Shabby Chic Sleigh

Hi everyone and welcome back to my happy place!
 
Well Christmas is getting closer now so the Design Team are all working on some lovely ideas for you!  
 Jo over at Imagine if has all the laser cut chipboard and MDF in a huge range of shapes just perfect for your Christmas creations.
 
 
 
So you don't miss out on the other DT projects you can blog hop on over to Beth if you missed her and then off to Carol after here!
 
 
 
For my project this week I have created a "Shabby" style Sleigh to hold some truffles!
 


 

I have started by sanding and adding a gorgeous peach music paper, then using some white paint on the edges.
 


 
A few layers of lace trim in white and a soft peach. then a selection of flowers, pearl trim and a bow to finish off the embellishing.
 
 
I then went over the finished sleigh with white paint to tone down all the edges and embellishments to give the "Shabby Chic" look.
 
 
 
 


16 comments: